Join the Team
Pleasurements is looking for an E-commerce intern to support the growth of Pleasurements.com. The right candidate should be computer savvy and detail-oriented with a keen eye for details. As E-Commerce Intern, you will provide daily support to the web team and work on various exciting projects to gain 360° experience in E-commerce management and operations. This includes (but is not limited to) assisting with content management (SEO based), site development, social media marketing, customer care as well as supporting the E-Commerce team with any other special projects that may arise.
The starting date is as soon as possible.
We are looking for a trainee who has:
- a college or university education in a commercial direction (HBO/WO);
- commercial insight and experience in or affinity with digital & e-commerce;
- can work independently but not afraid to ask questions;
- able to perform in a fast-paced environment;
- flexible and able to multitask;
- analytical skills, has insight into numbers and a keynote is in the use of Excel;
- hands-on mentality with a can-do attitude;
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- affinity with fashion and/or lingerie;
- knowledge and experience with HTML and Photoshop is a plus;
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language (verbal and written);
Mail your motivation and cv with a picture to email@example.com
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- Affinity with the internet, websites, online marketing, and e-commerce,
- Being able to work in an organized manner,
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexible and able to 'multi-task,'
- Hands-on mentality,
- Service-oriented and a team player.
Send your resume (with photo) and motivation letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org