AMSTERDAM AND ITS CREAM OF THE CROP
Are you thinking about planning a (possibly naughty) luxurious weekend Amsterdam?
Ofcourse it goes without saying that we first of all, expect and love to see you at the "House Of Pleasurements" for the very necessary, gorgeous couture, erotic & exclusive lingerie, wink, wink! ;- )
For the rest of the weekend, we'd like to give you a little hand and offer you some options that are quite the gems…
PRIVACY, INTIMACY, GRANDEUR:
…You'll find just thát at this subliminal boutique hotel called "The Toren".
It's lush & lavish and if you book a room in their Private House, you even get your own front door key.
The luxurious plushness of the decor and with views over a beautiful garden or canal, the Keizersgracht, you might not want to leave…that's just a little warning.
GOODIE GOODIE, ARE YOU A FOODIE?
Any one of these options below are just either quaint, artsy, very now, hip and happening in the most luscious and mouthwatering way:
- So why not feast your eyes and your palate for lunch at the "Sense Restaurant".
Here you'll be tickling your tastebuds with unexpected, possible quirky but divine combinations…Delectable Sumptuous Foodart!
- Or do you prefer excellent French cuisine, then lunch at the "Lion Noir" might just be what you're after.
And what about that garden! Ooh LaLa!
- But I would also love to entice you to visit "The Harbour Cub Amsterdam Oost" for either lunch or diner.
This place will leave you smiling, with an extra twinkle in your eyes & ears for that matter, cause besides amazing food & drinks, excellent views, cool decor, you can also enjoy a cabaret show or maybe catch a big band playing to set any mood more than right…Oh, you could just stay all day really!
- But on another also very seriously delicious note…"Maris Piper"! Again; amazing interior, fabulous food, gastronomic awesomeness! And oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that they have over 15 different champagnes and 45 of Burgundy’s finest winelisted!
- And then we have the magnificent "Sinne", they will indulge you with exquisite French & Mediterranean food with an artful modern twist and love nothing else, but to spoil you!
- Okay, one more, but this one absolutely needs to be mentioned. It might be the last one in the this list, but it's so absolutely fably not the least! Restaurant "Spectrum" is a restaurant that was awarded two Michelin stars within seven months of opening! YES, I think that says maybe enough and a whoooooooole lot already! Go all out and indulge, indulge, indulge! Fine dining extraordinaire!
MUST SEES AND DOS:
Amsterdam, rife with gorgeous canals, history and other magnificence…there is always something to do.
But what to choose? You might need to make it an extra long weekend Amsterdam afterall…
I don't think you can ever get bored being in Amsterdam really.
Just to make you're life a little easier in that corner and help you filter through all that's on offer, here are a few things that just might make your luxury Amsterdam stay even more memorable.
- You at least need to have a boatingexperience and cruise our canals! So, all aboard and have an "Amsterdam Boat Experience" for example! Relaxing aboard one of their luxury sloops, passing some of the most wonderful highlights of Amsterdam.
- Or maybe you prefer to combine the culinairy with the faring of our fair canals! Then "Classic Boat Dinners" is for you.
- If you never visited the following, I am bold enough to say that this is an excellent must see and a must experience! I am talking about the "Rijksmuseum". This year it is quite devoted to Rembrandt and ofcourse the Rijksmuseum is what Rembrandts' Night Watch calls its home.
- You want art? There's plenty, PLENTY, plenty of art in Amsterdam for sure, but if you need your photography-artfix then "Art gallery Foam" will satisfy just that…
And then it's that time, cocktail O'clock to be exact! Where to now?
Not to worry, here is a handsome bundle of the more high end places to feast on scrumptious cocktails!
- "Flying dutchmen", knows their stuff and they will mix you up some magic in your glass…
- At the "Bluespoon restaurant" you'll find food and cocktails that is elevated with a little sniff of unconventional, beautiful, creative, flavoursome craziness. The place to be for a food & cocktail pairing extravaganza!
- "Door 74"? That rhymes! It's a speakeasy, with sophisticated allure, reminding us of what excellent cocktails should taste like, with a good whiff of the Roaring Twenties…what's not to love!
So, there we are, I hope I helped in a small way to plan your luxury and fabulous Amsterdam stay…