Join the Team
Boutique Assistant & Customer Care ( +/-32 uur per week)
Does the following description applies to you?
‘She is fearless, powerful , sensual, adventurous, eager to learn, and takes good care of herself? A woman who stands her ground, sometimes in sneakers, sometimes in heels. But always dressed classy.
If this is you, come join our team.
Pleasurements is looking for a new team asset. Do you enjoy being in close contact with customers and provide them with the highest level of service? Does hospitality appeals to you and do you strive to create an unique shopping experience? Look no further and apply.
- Assisting and guiding customers during the entire sales process in the highest segment;
- Answering and resolving questions both in-store and online;
- Manage and execute the complete order process;
- Continuously improving the customer experience.
- Driven, enthusiastic, and a go-getter that tackles any task that comes your way;
- Excellent command of both the Dutch & English language in speech and writing;
- Affinity with exclusive lingerie;
- Open-minded, creative and social;
- Experience in sales (Preferably in the high segment, but not required;
- You live in the Amsterdam area.
What do we offer:
- A super varied job in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Je komt te werken in een hecht en gedreven team met veel gezellige uitjes en benefits;
- Career opportunities and room for self-development;
- A close and driven team;
- A informal, safe and pleasant work environment.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Mail your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Pleasurements is looking for an E-Commerce intern to join our team. During this internship, you will learn everything about managing an online webshop. You'll create content based on SEO for products, designer and collection pages. And you'll be also be editing photos and more. In the end, you'll be continuously analysing and optimising the website and sales.
- Content creation in Dutch & English
- Creating product, designer & collection pages
- Creating 'shop the looks'
- Editing of photos
- Assisting photoshoots
- Creative writing
- Mother language Dutch, and more than an adequate command of the English language
- Great affinity with data & sales
- Passion for lingerie
- Able to work independently and in a team
What do we offer:
- A full-time internship (40 hours per week)
- Internship compensation
- Bonus when targets are achieved
- A pleasant informal work environment
Does this sound like the internship for you? Please send your motivation letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A test assignment might be part of the application procedure.
INTERNSHIP CREATIVE CONTENT
Pleasurements is looking for a Creative Content intern to join our team. During this internship you will be responsible for the creation of content for our social media channels, but also for newsletters and other (online) purposes. You will be creating digital content such as photos and videos like Instagram Stories, Reels, Behind the Scenes videos, YouTube items etc. The content you create is innovative and perfectly aligned with our signature branding look & feel.
- Creation of different kinds of content
- Manage and update different social media channels
- Answering clients/followers who reach out via social media
- You are and stay updated on social media trends
- Able to edit content where needed for publication
- Photography and video skills for online content
- Knowledge of the several social media platforms
- More than adequate command of the English language
- Precise and capable to check own work thoroughly
Does this sound like the internship for you? Then please send a short motivation letter + CV and examples of your work to email@example.com. A test assignment might be part of the procedure.